Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wedding Bells

This weekend Andy and I had the opportunity to go to Wisconsin for the wedding of my college roommate, Colleen. My parents kept the girls so that we could spend our time catching up with friends, not kids:) We had a rough start to our trip, but once we finally got there (15 hours AFTER our original arrival time...thanks Continental...) we had a blast! The wedding was amazing, the food was delicious, the company was hilarious, and the bride and groom were gracious. I cannot imagine a better person for Colleen than John and it was an honor for me to stand up for them both at their wedding.

The "blushing" bride getting ready for her big day
Brigid (1 of Colleen's sister) and me helping Colleen into her dress

three of the four bridesmaids (Ang - Colleen's current roommate - me, and Brigid) before the ceremony

hanging out before the festivities

roomies!

the bridal party (Sheila - Colleen's other sister - me, Ang and Brigid)

the whole wedding party

awe, too cute not to post:)

Dude, you can stop kissing now...gross;)

The roomies! Colleen and I shared a room and then Jill had her own (she was an RA)
I loved getting to see and re-connect with old friends and meet new ones. We had a wonderful time celebrating! I can't wait to return for another visit!!!

1 comment:

A.K. said...

great pics! love the dresses!