Friday, October 8, 2010

The Big 3-2 :)

Andy turns 32 tomorrow! I'm just sayin....;)

Because Andy will be out of town tomorrow on his birthday, we decided to celebrate it tonight with the girls. Friday nights are our traditional "forced family fun night" with pizza and a movie, so we just added a birthday celebration to it. Alley and I made yummy cupcakes for Andy and then serenaded him with a wonderful rendition of "Happy Birthday". We chowed down on the cupcakes and then couldn't hold Alley back any longer...it was time for presents! She is definitely my child...we're all about "helping" the birthday boy/girl open their presents;) Every family needs a control freak...or someone who is perfectly fine with taking charge...;) (I think we have two....)


presenting daddy with our yummy cupcakes
Oh so proud of herself
snuggles before eating
gotta give daddy some sugar:)
"helping" daddy open gifts
Andy, all I can say is that I love you more and more with each day that passes. Thank you for being an amazing husband and father:) I am truly blessed!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy birthday Andy! Hope you have a great one!