Friday, October 29, 2010

Early Halloween

Happy Early Halloween:) This "holiday" is not really one I tend to celebrate or think much about. To me it's just the halfway point to Chirstmas;) Just teasing...sort of. No really, I've never really been much for dressing up, going out and begging people for candy. Don't get me wrong, I love the candy part...I can't get enough of M&M's:)...but other than that, not so much a holiday I look forward to each year. Besides, I hate being scared. With that being said, and my opinion of it stated, I have to allow Alley to be a child and enjoy this holiday until she is too old to dress up and beg;)
Andy and I were both able to participate in the celebrations the daycare put on. This morning the older classes at daycare went to Trinity Missions and Trick-or-Treated with the residence. Andy was able to escape from work to capture Alley's first time Trick-or-Treating. He said she was so cute. Here are some pictures of her morning fun.

Alley (a butterfly/fairy/whatever you want to call it) and her best bud Ava (Minnie Mouse) waiting to begin...don't ask who the creepy one is...no clue:)

 and they are off...Alley is very unsure of what's going on

looking around and checking out the scene

Trick-or-treat

such a nice man - Thanks:)

Alley and her buddy, Stryder

Cheese:)

After nap time, Alley's class had a Halloween party. I was able to make it for that and even Kendall got to join in. She was super bummed that she couldn't eat all the yummy treats everyone had brought. Next best thing, Yogurt bites;)

Look at our cute puff-a-lump the pumpkin:)

Happy Halloween

Party party...yum-yum:)

Alley and Ava eating "dirt"

our failed attempt at getting the girls to sit for a picture!
After the party, Alley went with Ava and her family to Centra Southside Hospital for their Halloween celebration. She had a blast dancing, getting her face painted, playing in giant blow-up bouncies and eating. Thanks Tibbs family for including Alley in your family!! She LOOOOOOVED it!!
Overall we had a great day of partying and fun. All of us are tired and ready for bed;) Fun day!

2 comments:

The Michna's said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are adorable in their costumes!

Jenny said...

So cute. More than anything, it's fun on Halloween to see the kids in costume... not that they don't always want to dress up, but they get so excited.