Friday, October 1, 2010

Life interrupted...

...I can't say I mind the interruptions. Sometimes routines get too monotonous for me. I'm always ready to spice everything up (as long as I'm still comfortable!) and try something new or break out of the chains of everyday ho-hum. I will say though, the whole family getting sick at one time is not my idea of a "fun interruption"! Last weekend, since Andy was going out of town with the football team, I had planned a great "girls weekend". There was going to be quality time at Mimi and Papa's, a trip to the zoo with a best friend, and lots and lots of shopping. My visions and excitement came to a screeching halt when I received a call, right before dismissal, saying Alley was throwing-up (or as she called it "spitting out"). Not a few seconds later did Andy text saying he's done the same thing....Bummer...not my idea of a fun interruption. Needless to say, we are all better and have rescheduled our "girls weekend" for another time. I just hope we have better success in our adventures next go around;)
Here are some pictures of the girls enjoying the beautiful weather.

getting in position to crawl
almost there...detour...the blanket tastes too yummy!
striking a pose...
yummy blocks...everything still goes straight to her mouth
windy-windy
helping out. Check out that wild hair! I can't get it to do anything but curl like crazy and do it's own thing when it wants.
more block tasting
talking to the squirrels
cheesey cheese:)
such a sweet thing


No comments: