Monday, January 14, 2008

Andy's little girl...

This morning I had a moment with Alley were I could just see my husband in her so clearly. I have always thought that Alley resembled Andy, but this morning while I was working on her scrapbook and she was napping in her swing, I really saw her resemblance to Andy.Things are still going well here. Alley goes for her 2 month doctor's appointment tomorrow. So we'll find out how much she weighs (we think she is close to 11 lbs!!!) and how long she is. Plus she'll be getting 4 shots..ugh!! Good thing Andy is coming with me, I might not survive! We'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow! Pray for me:)

4 comments:

A.K. said...

i agree! complete replica of him! good luck at the doctors! we'll be praying for you... i had to leave the room when harley was getting his shots, God help my children one day with me and shots!

Kerry said...

Yeah, no doubt she looks like her daddy! Don't fret the shots too much...you'll probably suffer more than she does...that of course has been my experience as a nurse who has to be the mean one and give them!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! alley looks like andy more each day! too bad for her! j/k! she is too precious!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much she has changed and I can't believe how much she looks like Andy!!!! Everyone in Arkansas CANNOT wait to see her (and you guys of course). Shae says she needs to hurry up and see her to hopefully get over wanting one of her own (TOO SOON!!!!). Give her kisses and huggs from Uncle Frank and Aunt Pam.

Love you guys!!!