Friday, January 18, 2008

Life...

It's beginning to hit me that I am going to be going back to work in 2 weeks. I have enjoyed my time off just getting to know my little girl. It's going to be very hard for me to return to a demanding job at a very difficult time of year. I'm just not sure I'm ready for it...it might be caused by the fact that I took 2 1/2 months off instead of just 6 weeks. It was worth it though! These past several weeks have been a joy for me. I have seen Alley grow and change and it's just been amazing. She is an incredible little girl! I just can't stop loving on her and kissing her...when she gets older she's probably going to be embarrassed by me kissing her so much...she's just so darn cute though!! Anyway, I'm trying to prepare myself now for my return to work...ugh!
We have been having some issues with our cat Reese. She has been acting really crazy lately (not that she's never acted crazy...she is a crazy,odd cat!). Just last night she was running around with Alley's pacifier in her mouth!! I wish I had gotten a picture of it, but she was too quick. She's also been getting into Alley's crib and car seat when Alley isn't in it, and she's been dragging around a blanket of Alley's like she's a dog...she is just sooo weird and very jealous! She's even gotten in my lap while I'm holding Alley and tried to sit on top of us...crazy thing. Anyway, she's odd. Maybe I'll be able to get a picture of her with the pacifier in her mouth! Then there is Maggie our lab...she only has eyes for Andy and I swear has no clue that we have a baby in the house. She's so clueless! All she wants is to be with Andy and to be in his lap (she acts like she's a lap dog...all 60lbs of her!).
Here's a picture of my little turtle sleeping.

2 comments:

The Huffman's said...

AW!!! Such a sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

Her's so precious! -Shae