Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happenings...

I'm awful...I have this wonderful new camera and an adorable little girl and for some reason I don't seem to put the two together often enough and take pictures on my little girl! I am definitely a slacker...so, tonight I got the camera out and took some pictures of Alley in her little ducky tub. I must say, I am a "delete" button fanatic (I need to go to counseling for that!), but here is a cute one that I kept.
Alley is now trying to pull up on anything and everything just so she can stand up. She's not quite there yet, but if you give her your fingers she will hoist herself up off the ground...I think we're in for it pretty soon!!! Anyway, here's a shot of her in her little tub trying to stand up...silly girl:)The little booger is looking mischievous and proud of herself all at the same time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heehee! I laughed when I read this post and saw the picture. We have the same ducky tub and love it! Josiah has learned to stand up and try to get out of it, so bathtime has become a bit more adventurous...just wait!