Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I want to wish all the father's out there Happy Father's Day! We have had a wonderful first father's day so far. Andy got a new grill from Alley and me (he's been drooling over grills for awhile now!) and we had a nice lunch at Granny's house with my parents, John and Dan (my mom's cousin). Here are some pictures from the day:
Here's Andy and his mini-me...she kept sticking out her tongue and grabbing for the camera (she has this new obsession with electronics - I hope she's not a "gadget" girl!!!)
As of yesterday, Alley has been going from the sitting position to getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth...Lord save us!!Then the face plant and she's back to rolling around...she's so proud of herself!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy 1st Father's Day, Andy!