Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saturday fun

Saturday was a day for the girls. Andy left really early in the morning for a meeting in DC so Alley and I had all day to play together. We did a lot of things like running errands, working on taking naps (ugh!), playing with Maggie, reading stories, and we ended the day with going to a friends house for a BBQ. They had bought a little pool because of this crazy extreme weather we are experiencing here in Virginia, so I had to try Alley's new bathing suit out and see if she liked water (prep for the beach!). Here are some pictures of the day:Alley kept grabbing Maggie's fur and pulling on it...and sweet Maggie would just start licking her while Alley squealed. Here's a picture of just that:
Then here are some pictures of Alley in her new bathing suit trying out the pool - she kept squealing every time I put her in the pool and if I took her out she would lunge for it - I think she likes water!:)

2 comments:

A.K. said...

looks like you have a beach baby on your hands!

Kerry said...

She is so adorable...love the rolls and can't wait for my girls to have them! I think she is ready for the beach :)